Welcome to the Illinois Online Voter Registration Application Website
Online applications for voter registration for the 2016 General Primary will no longer be accepted as of February 15th at 11:59 p.m.
To vote In Illinois:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General Election.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- Not be convicted and in jail.
- Not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
Before you begin...
If you think that you may already be registered to vote, you can check by using the State Board of Election's Voter Registration Lookup
Ok! Let's get started!