Welcome to the Illinois Online Voter Registration Application Website
To vote In Illinois:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be be at least 18 years of age on or before the next election day.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- Not be convicted and in jail.
- Not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
Before you begin...
If you think that you may already be registered to vote, you can check by using the State Board of Election's Voter Registration Lookup
Ok! Let's get started!